- Assessor's Office
- Treasurer's Office
- General Services Office
- People's General Hospital
- Technology and Livelihood Development Office
- Secretary to the Sanggunian Office
Office of the City Assessor – performs all functions and duties related to the appraisal and assessment of real property units located within the city for taxation purposes and ensures that all laws and policies governing same are properly executed and exercises such other duties/functions as maybe prescribed by law under Sec. 472 RA 7160.
It is composed of four (4) Sections with the following functions and duties, to wit:
- Appraisal and Assessment Operations & Evalutation Section – take charge of the appraisal and assessment of real properties for taxation purposes, conducts frequent field/ocular inspections to determine property classification;
- Records Section – take charge of the maintenance, update and safekeeping of all technical and non-technical real property Assessment Records & Records Management;
- Taxmapping Operations Section – prepare, install & maintain a system of taxmapping showing graphically all property subject to assessment & property identification and accounting, conforming to the standards prescribed by the Department of Finance;
- Administrative Section – plans, directs & performs functions and activities concerning administrative matters and clerical duties.
The City Treasurer’s Office is responsible in the efficient and effective collection of the Local Revenues pursuant to the Revenue Ordinances.
Take charge of the disbursement of all Local Government funds and such other funds and to ensure the proper management of expenditures.
CITY TREASURER FUNCTIONS
The City Treasurer shall take charge of the city treasury office and shall;
- Advice the City Mayor, the sangguniang panglungsod and the other local government and national officials concerned regarding disposition of local government funds and on such other matters relative to public finance;
- Take custody and exercise proper management of the funds of the City;
- Take charge of the disbursement of all funds of the City and such other funds the custody of which may be entrusted to him by law or other competent authority;
- Inspect private commercial and industrial establishments within the jurisdiction of the City in relation to the implementations of tax ordinances pursuant to the provisions of the Local Government Code of 1991;
- Maintain and update the tax information system of the City; and
- Perform such other duties and functions and exercise suck other powers as provided for under Republic Act No. 7160, otherwise known as the Local Government Code of 1991, and those that are prescribed by law or ordinance.
DESCRIPTION: The General Services Office provides and maintains general public services, such as environmental, water and power management, maintenance of government facilities, supply and records management system, and to coordinate with proper authorities in the strict implementation of rules, regulation, policies and ordinances, as required by law.
- To effectively implement environmental and solid waste management approaches and provide the entire citizenry with a clean and environment friendly Tuguegarao City.
- To Provide the City government with supplies, equipment and manpower needed in the execution and performance of duties and function of its employees in the different offices/departments.
- Prepare, canvass, purchase request, purchase orders, inspection reports on waste materials, vouchers, pre-inspection report, post inspection report and other documents needed as attachments for procurement purposes as required under R.A.9184 and its implementing Rules and Regulations.
- Inspects all procured items and good as per specifications and program of work.
- Collate annual procurement plan/program of all departments and other attached agencies of the city.
- Registration and Updating of Insurance Premiums of Vehicles and Building with GSIS, LTO, Emission Commission and other Concerned Agencies.
- Prepare vouchers and other legal documents needed for registration of vehicles, real properties, and other facilities owned by the LGU-Tuguegarao City.
- Take custody of and be accountable for all City Government properties, real and personal owned by the LGU and those granted to it in the form of donation, reparation, assistance and counterpart of joint projects.
- Performs functions pertaining to records, management and filing, recording of incoming and outgoing communications and prepares inventory reports, memorandum of receipts, property return slip and ledgers.
- Maintain and supervise janitorial, security, landscaping and other related services in all local government public buildiong and other real property, whether owned or leased by the local government unit.
|Mandate||Serve the medical and hospital needs of the poor and improve the quality of life in Tuguegarao City.|
|Vision||The Tuguegarao City People’s General Hospital (TCPGH) is an efficient, effective and competitive provider of quality health care services that are safe, equitable and accessible to the general public.|
|Mission||Provide prompty quality health care services that are safe, equitable and accessible to the general public regardless of gender, age, sex, color, social status, creed or political affiliation.|
|Organizational Outcome||Access to quality and affordable first level hospital services.|
|Service Capacity per DOH||Level 1 Hospital|
|Quality Management by PhilHealth||Basic Participation|
|Authorized Bed Capacity||68 Beds|
|Chief of Hospital||Dr. Ray A. Dulig, M.D.|
|Staff Complement||200 (as of August 31, 2016)|
|Annual Budge||Php 59, 313, 793.00 (2016)|
|Contact Details||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (078) 844-1337, 844-5995, 373-1125
- It is the office responsible in poverty alleviation through the promotion of entrepreneurship, livelihood education, development and job creation to the marginalized sectors of the city.
- To conduct livelihood seminars, skills training, techno-demos and exposure tours for the development and promotion of livelihood and entrepreneurship;
- To provide livelihood assistance to qualified city program beneficiaries to be used as start-up capital or expansion of their business enterprise;
- To identify sources of project financing in the form of loans or grants from any government or private institution for our city-assisted livelihood groups;
- To establish product quality standards and branding in the promotion of excellent local products ensuring consumer recognition and confidence;
- To promote collaboration and linkages with other government agencies (GAs), Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), and the private sector to realize the full growth potentials of the City Livelihood Development Program.
The Office of the Secretary to the Sanggunian
The Office of the Secretary to the Sanggunian is mandated by the Local Government Code of 1991 to manage all records of the Sanggunian. Specifically, as stated in Section 469 of the said code, the Secretary of the Sanggunian shall take charge of the office of the secretary to the sanggunian and shall:
- Attend meetings of the sanggunian and keep a journal of its proceedings;
- Keep the seal of the local government unit and affix the same with his signature to all ordinances, resolutions, and other official acts of the sanggunian and present the same to the presiding officer for his signature;
- Forward to the governor or mayor, as the case may be , for approval, copies of ordinances enacted by the sanggunian and duly certified by the presiding officer, in the manner provided in Section 54 under Book I of this Code;
- Forward to the sanggunian panlungsod or bayan concerned, in the case of the sangguniang barangay, and to the sangguniang panlalawigan concerned, in the case of the sangguniang panluingsod of component cities or sangguniang bayan, copies of duly approved ordinances, in the manner provided in Section 56 and 57 under Book I of this Code;
- Furnish,upon request of any interested party, certified copies of records of public character in his custody, upon payment to the treasurer of such fees as may be prescribed by ordinance;
- Record in a book kept for the purpose, all ordinances and resolutions enacted or adopted by the sanggunian, with the dates of passage and publication thereof;
- Keep his office and all non-confidential records therein open to the public during the usual business hours;
- Translate into the dialect used by the majority of the inhabitants all ordinances and resolutions immediately after their approval, and cause the publication of the same together with the original version in the manner provided under this Code;
- Take custody of the local archives and, where applicable, the local library and annually account for the same; and,
- Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law or ordinance relative to his position.
|Mayor’s Office||(078) 304-1114|
|Human Resource & Management Office||(078) 304-2732|
|Business Permit & Licensing Office||(078) 456-7892|
|City Disaster Risk & Reduction Management Office||(078) 304 1714|
|City Police Station||(078) 846-4841|
|Bureau of Fire Protection||(078) 846-3703|